Moms, Don’t Underestimate Your Influence! Mom Bloggers Rule!
You’ve heard, “The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world.”
Let it now also be said, “The Mom that Writes the Blog Rules the Web.”
It’s true! As early as 2009, mom bloggers were one of the fastest growing, most powerful groups, both online and offline. Today, they dominate. If you’re a mom who writes a blog, I tip my hat! If you’re a mom without a blog, here’s why you should start one:
- It’s a fabulous place to vent your feelings. You can pour your emotions into your writing–just take care not to throw your family and friends under the bus.
- Connect with other moms on an intellectual and supportive level–give and receive advice and good ideas about anything, like parenting, the environment, couponing, travel, food, fashion. It’s a way to express your personal passion!
- You realize you’re not alone in experiencing life’s ups and downs.
- It’s an opportunity to be creative.
- You have the potential to help thousands of other women with a single post.
- Your blog can become an additional income stream!
Oh, and it’s free!
As you can tell, I’m still reeling from the amazing weekend I had at the BlogHer ’11 conference in San Diego! Mom bloggers seemed to be the biggest bunch, and I’m happy to say, I met a lot of them. You’d be in awesome company! I found this page at EverythingMom.com (https://tinyurl.com/yab6v72) that will take you through the steps to start your own blog.
Lots of mom bloggers do product reviews, and here at Corner Stork, we have hundreds of products for you to review! And we do lots of giveaways on mom blog sites to help you give your readers an opportunity for free stuff!
If you’re a budding mom blogger, let me know, and I’ll either send you a product for review, provide a product for a giveaway and/or write a guest post for you about trends and new products on the market, among other things! Speaking of new products, Baby Aspen (our absolute favorite, unique baby gifts designer and manufacturer) will be launching some outstanding new sleeps sets, snuggle sacks and socks sets in September. We can’t wait, and we promise–as soon as they launch, YOU will be the first to know—because I’ll be writing a blog post! Here’s a hint about Baby Aspen’s new addition to their “Big Dreamzzz” PJs collection:
You’ll just have to come back to see what’s cookin’!