Five Reasons To Snuggle Up With Our Snuggle Sacks!
I tell you, there has to be nothing more cozy for a newborn baby than the total toastiness of a snuggle sack–except maybe being held in Mom’s arms, of course. Their warm, enclosed comfort makes baby feel right at home. It’s like they’re surrounded by a gigantic hug! Who wouldn’t want that? Remember how you felt on your first camping trip or sleepover? You were as cozy as a bug in a rug inside your sleeping bag. Well, the same goes for baby.
A safer alternative to baby blankets, this sleepy time gear is what baby’s are dreaming of. Here’s why:
1) Babies can kick all they want without kicking off the covers. These sacks are roomy! Giving baby plenty of space to kick and coo without exposure to harsh temps.
2) They’re designed to keep baby warm throughout the night. Waking up less, baby gets a good night’s rest–and so do you!
3) There’s no loose bedding in the crib, reducing the chance of SIDS. With a proper fitting sleep sack, baby’s body is completely covered, leaving the face and arms exposed for easy breathing and freedom of movement.
4) It provides baby with the comforts of home on the go. Always providing a familiar surrounding, baby will know that it’s sleep time and feel right at home whether at grandma’s, a hotel or any place else in the world.
5) They’re just so darn cute!
Of course, at Corner Stork, we put the capital “C” in cute sleep sacks! Just look at these adorable baby gifts: