Easter is just around the corner!
Here are some Easter activities for you to prepare for you and your children!
What You Need:
- Recycled container for basket – this is a frosting tub
- White cardstock paper
- Cotton ball
- Scissors, markers
- Glue – glue dots work great
What to Do:
1. Measure your white paper around your container. With your scissors, cut the paper to fit the length around the whole container. Leave a few inches of the paper extra long for the bunny’s ears to point out long.
2. Using glue, attach the paper around the container.
3. Color a bunny face with your markers or crayons.
4. Attach a cotton ball with glue to the back of the container as bunny tail.
5. Fill with fun Easter goodies!
What You Need:
- Pretzel Rods
- White or Pink Frosting
What To Do:
- Put frosting in a small mug or other similar container. Add a tiny bit of water at a time, mixing well, to get a slightly thinner consistency. You want the frosting to stick to the pretzel sticks but not in a blobby way.
- Dip the end of the pretzel rod into the frosting, coating the top third or even half of the pretzel. Tap pretzel a few times, against inside of mug, to remove excess but make sure the pretzel is coated.
- Immediately shake sprinkles onto the coating and then set uncoated end in another mug, or lay across a small bowl, leaving the coating set until hardened.
- When coating are completely set, you can then package for giving. To serve at your party, just arrange pretzel rods in a container, coated ends up.
Easter Bunny Photo Craft:
Make this Easter bunny photo craft to turn your child’s face into a funny, framed art project.