"Big Dreamzzz" Camo Baby Clothes (Personalization Available)
Just like Dad—rough and tumble and ready to rumble, on the playground, of course! The patriotic pattern has found its way to baby boy gifts in a big way. Booties make way for “boots,” and everyone will make way for the brave baby boy in mommy’s arms! Features and facts:
- Soft, 100% cotton bodysuit with mock baby-camo colors
- Toes stay warm inside unique “lace-up boot” feet
- Warm cap has camo trim
- Legs have secure snap closure
- Camo straps-design gift box unfolds to display outfit
- Gift box measures 6” h x 9 ¼” w x 2” d
- Size 0 to six months
- "Enter personalization exactly as you want it printed; for example if the name you want is Ashley Beatrice Carter, you will enter ACB".
Customer Product Reviews
Write your own review
I would like to thank whoever made this awesome outfit!!!! My son had 'camo day' at his daycare and everyone adored his outfil!
He was dressed just like his mommy...not daddy like the description reads (by the way :) )
|HIT OF THE BABY SHOWER ! 3/24/2014|
I PURCHASED THIS FOR A BABY SHOWER. THE FATHER TO BE IS AN AVID HUNTER. THE QUALITY OF THIS GIFT WAS AMAZING AND THE CUTENESS OF THE ENTIRE OUTFIT WAS THE HIT OF THE BABY SHOWER. SUCH A CUTE IDEA !
everything I've received from your company has been 100% quality, love finding you through Lyoness !!!
|Shower gift for avid daddy hunter. 9/29/2010|
I don't know haven't given the gift to mom to be yet. Shower is Oct. 2nd. Looks awesome. Sure it will be a big hit though.
Grandma to be
|cute outfit for little boys. 8/23/2010|
I bought this for a friend who was having her first boy. Her husband is a real 'outdoorsman' and I thought the camo was a cute idea. It's cute, I only wish the camo print had blue in it instead of pink. But it'll work.
Generation Granny, Franklin, TN